Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prayer requests



Please pray for Aunt Thwe Wa (Antonio's Mom) for her breast surgery on Feb.8.08. Apparently, she is tired and down hearted. Please encourage her any way that you can.

Pray for Daw Nyunt Nyunt (U Saw Soe Aung's wife) she had just finished surgery for her back pain. She is still suffering from urinary infaction. She also is depressed. May the Lord bring healing to her sicknesses.

Continue to pray for Ma Win Kyi, she also is undergoing with treatment to her sickness. Please encourage her and pray.

2 comments:

jae said...

Ma Daw Nyunt Nyunt ... Thank you for sending your sons in the church every weeek, thoguh you have been under up & down health issues. We met a few times at church, and you suprised me with your 5 sons. I still cann't forget your smile on my two girls and asked me to have some more kids like you ...:D:D:D

We are praying for your quick recovery ... as we promised we are planing to visit you again ...Look forward to see you soon ...

jae said...

Ma Win Kyi, I never knew you are having heart problem ... I heard you got to visit doctor twice a week ... I hope it is not too serious ...

I just feel amaze by your strength to go through all these difficulties by yourself. You never lost your smile on your face ... You never stop trusing that God is the healer .. Yes, Indeed. We will stand by with prayer ...

2007 VBS in Review!

Bay area Revival 2008