Sunday, January 20, 2008

Field Trip for Compassion



A few of us made a trip to visit some of our members who were not feeling well. The purpose of this trip is to learn how we response compassionate way to the needs of other. We want to activate our sensitivity of mind toward others. So little things that we discover out of vast needs of people, will at lease stimulate our compassionate heart. Most of us feel closer to the families when we get closer to their struggles. We start to realize that we are so blessed and taking granted for a little thing that we have.

Our prayer after tonight is that Lord fill our heart with the compassion; fill our basket with compassion.

1 comment:

jae said...

Aunty Thwe Wah … I really miss you … I miss your presence around me …

I miss your shy smile whenever you see me at church … yet, you always come to me first before I make a move ….yet, you seems never mind to speak to me in Karen whether I understand or not … yet you used to hold my both hands so tight and teach me how to speak “How are you” in Karen … and knocking your head side poorly how I could forget so easily …

Hearing your fighting for the cancer breaks my heart … We will pray … We will pray … We will pray for the miracle … Aunty … please be strong … Miss you ....

2007 VBS in Review!

Bay area Revival 2008