Tuesday, December 25, 2007

YAF turned to be secrect Santas















It is touching moment for me to hear that YAFers are making different in their surrounding environment. All of them are remembering the needy families during this Christmas. They said that instead of gift exchange among themselves who have so much staff, rather they give gifts to the new comers families who need the most. I see personally, the joy that they have on their faces are awesome. Now YAFers are experiencing true meaning of Christmas.

1 comment:

jae said...

Wow ... saya ... thanks for keeping the news alive ... It is one of my favorites blogs to start my another days ... It looks like you have been puring lots of time and efforts .. and I have no doubt ... it pays off ... bcz ... you are reaching out many different people of the world ... even like me ... Thank you ...

2007 VBS in Review!

Bay area Revival 2008